Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pope met with Kim Davis

Featured Replies

What in the world did they think would happen when word got back to the Vatican about the lies that she and the Liberty Counsel told?

 

No real surprise as folks of their ilk have generally shown lack of logic or sense on just about anything they've ever commented on.

 

Right off the bat it smelled like bull crap, but some overlooked that nasty odor to try to illogically advance and support their "weak to begin with stance" as if the stack of crap wasn't high enough to begin with.

 

They just pile on more, and as can be expected more is likely still to come. All the while they'll keep thinking that they're making sense and matching wits with the clear thinking logical types while in reality they'll continue to make fools of themselves, but of course they'll never see it with their blinders on that hold them forever incapable.

 

Sad and painfully laughable all at the same time, but cheap dime store tabloid can make for a good chuckle at times.

  • Replies 324
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a dumb move.

 

This is big of you JJ, and no doubt your credibility is now likely to go trough the roof.

The pope is never coming to America again. :lol2:

 

Pssh. You looked around the world lately? That Kim Davis story isn't even the strangest thing the pope has heard about himself today.

  • Author
This is big of you JJ, and no doubt your credibility is now likely to go trough the roof.

 

Thats my take on it. I am not trying to gain credibility. My stance is the same on the issue as it always was.

Pssh. You looked around the world lately? That Kim Davis story isn't even the strangest thing the pope has heard about himself today.

 

Come on now Getslow. You know I stay firmly planted inside my bubble. "Looked around the world lately?" Phhhhtttt.......I'm thinking about this spaghetti I'm going to smash tonight at work and where I am going to listen to the Mercer County/East Jessamine game at. And how I need to get some beer for later.:D

Come on now Getslow. You know I stay firmly planted inside my bubble. "Looked around the world lately?" Phhhhtttt.......I'm thinking about this spaghetti I'm going to smash tonight at work and where I am going to listen to the Mercer County/East Jessamine game at. And how I need to get some beer for later.:D

 

#bringthepopetocentralkentucky

I'll drive him by Boyle County High School and then tell all of the Lexington Catholic folks that the pope wants to be a Rebel now. :D

 

Headline: Pope's meeting with Larry French not an unconditional endorsement

Headline: Pope's meeting with Chuck Smith not an unconditional endorsement

 

Fixed it for you. :lol2:

 

Coach French is at Southwestern now. We have Chuck Smith now. You Trinity folks just live in your own little football bubble, huh? :lol2:

The Pope met with Chuck Smith and after meeting with Chuck the Pope was baptized at Millineum Park and became a member of Southland Christian Church.

Fixed it for you. :lol2:

 

Coach French is at Southwestern now. We have Chuck Smith now. You Trinity folks just live in your own little football bubble, huh? :lol2:

 

It's not about Trinity; it's about Louisville. Anything that happens outside of the Gene Snyder Freeway might as well be happening in Indonesia.

 

:lol2:

 

You know, I actually wrote "Chuck Smith" and then deleted it because I thought "No, that's the guy who was there years ago and won all those titles. French is the guy that came after him." So it goes. :lol2:

It's not about Trinity; it's about Louisville. Anything that happens outside of the Gene Snyder Freeway might as well be happening in Indonesia.

 

:lol2:

 

You know, I actually wrote "Chuck Smith" and then deleted it because I thought "No, that's the guy who was there years ago and won all those titles. French is the guy that came after him." So it goes. :lol2:

 

:lol2: :lol2:

 

That's excellent. :lol2:

@AP: BREAKING: Vatican confirms pope met with gay former student and his partner in new twist to Davis affair.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.