Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. Coaching Search

Featured Replies

I've heard Spurlock's name mentioned, I'm just not sure if he officially applied. If he has applied, I think he would make us good one.:thumb:

 

I think you are right. However, the word out of Hazard is that he really wants to stay there and see his senior class, led by Justin Hicks, thru their final season. He has already proved to me what a solid coach he is and any program would be fortunate to have him at the helm. However, I would bet that if he were to go to Clay, they would show him more appreciation then the few in power in Hazard who don't want him there, regardless of the success he has had as the hoops coach for the Bulldogs. He is a dandy!

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Coach Grey release the coaching job? I figured he would stay until his nephew graduated? Besides... i thought he done a good job with Clay this year!

We might be able to count them all out, know what I mean Vern?

We might be able to count them all out, know what I mean Vern?

I don't get what you mean.:confused: Fill me in some Skin.

Why did Coach Grey release the coaching job? I figured he would stay until his nephew graduated? Besides... i thought he done a good job with Clay this year!

 

Gray did do a good job. I'd say Gray went off half-cocked and couldn't pull the bullet back. I've heard stories before where bullets have actually ricocheted right back into the barrel. It don't happen much, but I reckon it has happened.

Hey Skin, do you know what happened at the board meeting tonight. Where there any coaches hired??

Ain't heard a thing.

Why did Coach Grey release the coaching job? I figured he would stay until his nephew graduated? Besides... i thought he done a good job with Clay this year!

Gray's nephew received a lot of negative post on KP because his uncle was the coach, but I did hear that Gray wants to go back to the grade school level and coach.

Rodney Woods

 

Wow. He is an excellent coach and could be a great fit for Clay County as they definitely support their hoops in Manchester!!!

Sine Grey works in the newspaper buisness and got the job, do you think I have a chance if I applied:)

Sine Grey works in the newspaper buisness and got the job, do you think I have a chance if I applied:)

I would go ahead and apply. You would have some similiarities on your resume, plus you could edit the sports page before it was printed.

I would only take the job IF I could have Buckwheat Johnson as an assistant.

I would only take the job IF I could have Buckwheat Johnson as an assistant.

 

But could you afford him?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.