Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. Coaching Search

Featured Replies

The only thing I can pick out of this statement is that you think Coach Stepp and Coach Gilbert have something to do with the hiring of a new BB coach at Clay Co.

That's what I was thinking too, but that makes no sense because Coach Gilbert's son doesn't even play basketball. He plays football and baseball.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard Curtis Turley was thinking about throwing his hat into the ring. :D

That's what I was thinking too, but that makes no sense because Coach Gilbert's son doesn't even play basketball. He plays football and baseball.

 

I thought that Keith Gilbert might be a candidate for the job. Has his name ever come up?

The only thing I can pick out of this statement is that you think Coach Stepp and Coach Gilbert have something to do with the hiring of a new BB coach at Clay Co.

Sorry fellows I mispelled a word.

I heard Curtis Turley was thinking about throwing his hat into the ring. :D

Who is this person?

Who is this person?

The Kentucky high school version of Larry Brown. Classic nomad whose name shows up whenever there's a major opening. I just posted his name as a joke; I don't think he's actually applied. He's coached at LexCath, Henderson Co., Shelby Co. and a few other spots.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.