Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. Coaching Search

Featured Replies

That's the problem I would run into. BUT if I could get a basketball coaches show with me and Buckwheat come on daily before the Country Earl's and Ollie's Morning show, then maybe, just maybe, I could get Buckwheat to come with me in a packaged deal.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the problem I would run into. BUT if I could get a basketball coaches show with me and Buckwheat come on daily before the Country Earl's and Ollie's Morning show, then maybe, just maybe, I could get Buckwheat to come with me in a packaged deal.

 

I hadn't thought about that. Boy, you have this all planned out! Maybe you could get JimSchue to come on board to coach your post players. :thumb:

Jim Schue? No way! Me and ole Buckwheat don't need a Northern Kentucky boy on our staff - granted Wright from South came from the Northern part of the state and won a title. Maybe, just maybe, I could get someone to jump on board, but Schue? Well, I guess he could help us with his basketball knowledge.

Jim Schue? No way! Me and ole Buckwheat don't need a Northern Kentucky boy on our staff - granted Wright from South came from the Northern part of the state and won a title. Maybe, just maybe, I could get someone to jump on board, but Schue? Well, I guess he could help us with his basketball knowledge.

 

That's enough light-hearted sarcasm from you guys! I hope that's what it is anyway. A hillbilly redneck like myself might find those remarks offensive.;)

That's enough light-hearted sarcasm from you guys! I hope that's what it is anyway. A hillbilly redneck like myself might find those remarks offensive.;)

HA HA HA HA HA HA. :dancingpa

I've heard Spurlock's name mentioned, I'm just not sure if he officially applied. If he has applied, I think he would make us good one.:thumb:

 

Any relation to Estill Spurlock of olden days?

Jim Schue? No way! Me and ole Buckwheat don't need a Northern Kentucky boy on our staff - granted Wright from South came from the Northern part of the state and won a title. Maybe, just maybe, I could get someone to jump on board, but Schue? Well, I guess he could help us with his basketball knowledge.

Gosh! And I thought I was a shoo-in! :p

Gosh! And I thought I was a shoo-in! :p[/quote

Do you have any children? If so can they play a high school sport? That may help you get a foot in the door.:fire:

Gosh! And I thought I was a shoo-in! :p

Do you have any children? If so can they play a high school sport? That may help you get a foot in the door.:fire:

 

Ouch! :eek:

Ouch! :eek:

Sorry didn't mean to hurt you. I was just repeating the words I've heard about the program taking a stepp in that direction.

Sorry didn't mean to hurt you. I was just repeating the words I've heard about the program taking a stepp in that direction.

 

Oh, no. Didn't hurt my feelings one iota. My ouch was more speaking on behalf of the good folks in Clay Co. I should have put a laugh smiley with my post. Sorry for the confusion. :thumb:

Any relation to Estill Spurlock of olden days?

Is this Estill guy from the 15th region? Did he coach or have an incident with a ref?

Is this Estill guy from the 15th region? Did he coach or have an incident with a ref?

 

He coached at Clay County in the 1940's and 50's.

He coached at Clay County in the 1940's and 50's.

Thanks

Sorry didn't mean to hurt you. I was just repeating the words I've heard about the program taking a stepp in that direction.

The only thing I can pick out of this statement is that you think Coach Stepp and Coach Gilbert have something to do with the hiring of a new BB coach at Clay Co.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.