Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Now this is a Lineman.....

Featured Replies

I saw that video earlier today. He is a giant but all size no talent. So big kid cant move

I think there was video of the kid on here a year or so back. Can't be two guys that big. Jack G (can't begin to spell his name) from NCC had grown pretty darn big when he was down at UK a while back.

I think there was video of the kid on here a year or so back. Can't be two guys that big. Jack G (can't begin to spell his name) from NCC had grown pretty darn big when he was down at UK a while back.

 

Jack Gruenschlaeger 6'11" 360#, walked on at UK in 2011. Reportedly the tallest player to ever play football for UK. He worked hard and played primarily on special teams, I think. Lost a lot of weight while at UK. Great young man and very intelligent.

I think there was video of the kid on here a year or so back. Can't be two guys that big. Jack G (can't begin to spell his name) from NCC had grown pretty darn big when he was down at UK a while back.

 

I believe the other young man was from an Indian reservation.

Some school will recruit him just to block FG's and XP's.

If he is able to get down to about 390 or 400, I wonder how much difference that would make. He obviously can't move right now, but I bet no team runs up the A Gaps against him!

In those clips didn't seem like people had a hard time moving him.

Not impressed, he's just big.

 

Now if he actually develops some skill, that would be scary.

In terms of his height he may not even be done growing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.