McCracken vs. Daviess

FBJunkie

McCracken County vs. Daviess County  

19 members have voted

1. 1. McCracken County vs. Daviess County

• McCracken County
    • Daviess County

DC is pretty banged up as well. I know Stratton playing will be huge from them on both sides as he is pretty good on the back end of that defense as well. Jonathan Powell is another key player on D who went down last week. He was GREAT vs Catholic in pass coverage, so they will need him. Ill just assume both teams will be at full strength and go from there.

I cant claim to know a lot about McCracken, but ive seen some Hudl on them. Looks like they can throw it around pretty good. DC has some really solid DB's, so it could make for a solid matchup. They will need to clean up some blown assignments that cost them vs OHS last week, but overall i really like Powell and Payne on the outside for DC. I expect the Panthers to come and and try to control the ball on the ground with LeCroy and keep that high powered offense of McCracken off the field as much as possible. DC has been very well balanced this season. If this game was at DC, i would be more apt to pick them in the upset but with the long road trip and coming off a VERY physical game a week ago vs Owensboro, i think McCracken makes a few big plays to pull away late...

McCracken 42

DC 28