Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NKY Football Week 4

Featured Replies

NKY Football: Week 4

1. Simon Kenton ( 7 )

97

2. Ryle ( 2 )

89

3. Cooper ( 1 )

84

4. Beechwood

58

5. Conner

52

6. Highlands

49

7. Scott

41

8. Covington Catholic

31

9. Newport Catholic

25

10. Campbell County

11

Others: Brossart 5, Dixie Heights 3, Lloyd 3, Grant County 2

Can't really argue with anything.

I agree. Hard to argue against anything in the top 10 as of this week. On those other schools receiving votes, I would move Brossart to the end of the list. I think all three of those other schools would beat Brossart

I know they have a lot of losses, but Covington Catholic can beat all three teams just above them. I'd have them at #5 just behind Beechwood.

Great job by the voters in this poll. Can't wait for that SK/Ryle game.

Great job by the voters in this poll. Can't wait for that SK/Ryle game.

 

If SK has any type of passing game, they beat Ryle. IMO, that is Ryle's weak point.

I think more credit should be given to Lloyd an grant . I could see both of theses teams listed at 9,10

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.