Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FX series. The Bastard Executioner. Sept 15th

Featured Replies

  • Author

I was falling asleep watching and missed who stabbed the wife after the soldier reluctantly let her go. Will have to watch again looking for those gloves, they made a point of not showing anything else.

Do not like period pieces.

I just need to know if someone is working with the Irish.

 

(It makes sense if you watched Sons of Anarchy)

I was falling asleep watching and missed who stabbed the wife after the soldier reluctantly let her go. Will have to watch again looking for those gloves, they made a point of not showing anything else.

 

Wait! If they're looking for a bloody glove?

 

If the glove don't fit, you have to acquit.

Episode 2 and I'm still in. I like where it's heading.

I enjoyed the first episode. Haven't watched the 2nd yet, but I think I'll stay in.

Not about this show, but did anyone see that FX is in talks about doing a spinoff show about the Mayans?

Not about this show, but did anyone see that FX is in talks about doing a spinoff show about the Mayans?

 

I didn't see it but I'd be all in . But to do it right Kurt Sutter would have to be involved.

Actually I think a better show would be around the Sons but at a different charter further away , starting right after the death of Jax and the struggle for power.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.