Comparing Highlands, CovCath and Dixie

jbwill2

I think most people probably think that the district championship will be decided between Highlands, CovCath and Dixie this year (no offense to Grant County). For those who have watched these teams play this year, how do these 3 teams look to match up with each other when district play commences? Right now, is there much separation between these 3 teams?

I have not seen Grant County play, but based on results so far, I say this district is up for grabs by all of these teams.

Well, everyone feel free to include Grant County in the discussion (although I doubt many BGP'ers have watched GC play much this year).

Until Grant beats someone in NKY, I will not say they will be a factor against the teams in their district. Dixie is very young and probably will get better as the year goes on. Highlands and CCH is a toss up right now with both teams being down. Whomever has the fewer injuries when they meet is who I give the nod to. As of now, until someone beats Highlands, this is Highlands district

Grant is playing we'll an in every game so far , so expect them to be right in the mix. District is up for grabs but I must say grant is probably playing better than any team in there district

Are we talking about Grant County that lost to Lloyd and then lost to Harrison County?

That Grant County?

Are we talking about Grant County that lost to Lloyd and then lost to Harrison County?

That Grant County?

Two wins against two of the worst teams in the state this year. Grant is improving, and has been improving for a couple of years now. But no way they win this district. Even with the other three teams being down, I still think Grant finishes fourth.

Two wins against two of the worst teams in the state this year. Grant is improving, and has been improving for a couple of years now. But no way they win this district. Even with the other three teams being down, I still think Grant finishes fourth.

I hope GC football becomes competitive. It would be great for the district.

I see it as

1.Highlands

2.Cov Cath

3. Grant

4. Dixie

But none of these teams have been impressive yet this year. But its still early and there is a lot of football left to play. And definitely a lot of district play left. Its anyone's game.