Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino Steps Down

Featured Replies

...as head coach of Puerto Rico.

 

Turning that program over to his assistant coaches and will focus on Louisville following 5th place finish at FIBA Americas tournament.

Click bait.

 

:lol2:

  • Author

I'm 2/2 so far...who's next? :lol2:

So he won't coach them in the qualifying tournament next summer? Their fifth place finish got them into the last chance tournament.

I'm 2/2 so far...who's next? :lol2:

 

Nah. 1 for 2. I knew better. :lol2:

  • Author
So he won't coach them in the qualifying tournament next summer? Their fifth place finish got them into the last chance tournament.

 

He's isn't returning. Said he's handing it over to his assistants

Nah. 1 for 2. I knew better. :lol2:

 

I'll admit it, I had a momentary lapse in logic.

I'm 2/2 so far...who's next? :lol2:

Hand raised...

Golf is more important than PR basketball, we all know that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.