September 6, 201511 yr Very excited to hear this. Jordan last played for the Colonels in 2013. He spent last season back in Australia. My son was his longsnapper at EKU and roomed with him on the road. He's a pretty good dude. No Cookies | Fox Sports News, Live Sport, Sports | Fox Sports
September 6, 201511 yr Yep, they sent Wing to the Giants for a draft pick and Berry was the guy. Personally, I think he endeared himself (aside from terrific stats in the preseason) to Tomlin when Hartley tore a hammy and Berry filled in for KO duty. He's a pretty solid bloke, ha. Finally I feel like that position is a weapon instead of a fill in. And to HB, good luck with Wing. He'll wow you with a 75 yarder, then shank one for 19 yds.
September 10, 201511 yr .......also saw where Centre kicker, Jordan Gay, made the Bills 53-man roster and WKU tight end, Mitchell Henry, made the Broncos. Quite an achievement for both........congrats to both. I wonder how many D-3 players there are on NFL rosters.
September 11, 201511 yr .......also saw where Centre kicker, Jordan Gay, made the Bills 53-man roster and WKU tight end, Mitchell Henry, made the Broncos. Quite an achievement for both........congrats to both. I wonder how many D-3 players there are on NFL rosters. I believe the Dolphins kicker is a D3 guy too. Can't find numbers for this year, but for 2014, there were 9 D3 guys on NFL rosters to start the season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.