Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many believe?

Featured Replies

All the hate and evil, and immorality that we seem to see on an increasing basis.

Is it really increasing or do we just see it more now? That's a question I've been asking myself a lot lately and honestly I don't know the answer. I'd like that think it's not getting worse.

  • Replies 64
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Discussion about the book of Revelation, and its interpretation, always makes me think of something funny.

 

A Christian author I like named John Ortberg says to imagine that you’re reading, about a thousand years from now, about something that happened in Chicago (important to remember Chicago) in 1999. And here’s what you read a thousand years from now:

 

The Bull which once ruled the earth for 72 months has suffered a mighty fall. For at the end of the 72 months, the great right horn of the bull, whose number was 23, departed and so did the great left horn of the Bull, whose number was 33. Then the third horn of the Bull, which was pierced in many places and dressed like a woman, likewise departed. (:lol2::lol2::lol2:)

 

Then all the beasts of the earth, the Hornets and the Timberwolves, came in and devoured the flesh of the Bull and the glory of the mighty Bull was laid low.

 

While that always makes me laugh really hard, it helps me to remember that Revelation was written in a style that is foreign to most of us. And there was a specific political climate of that time that we often fail to understand when reading Revelation.

Thanks.

 

Oh, and likewise, conspiracy theory away all you want. :greyalien:

 

I understand this is uncomfortable for some people and flat out stupid to most (including yourself).

 

However, I urge you to research JFK and the federal reserve. It is fact that Kennedy signed Executive Order 11110 on June 4th, 1963. Its goal was to give the US a banking system based on the issue of notes backed by US owned silver instead of the federal note system we still use today. This was his way of preventing debt, the same debt the country has fallen victim to today. In fact a few notes were circulated, mainly $2 and $5 notes. However, he was assassinated before wide circulation of larger notes and as of 1999 99% of US currency was Federal Reserve Notes once more.

 

This is all fact, I have no reason to make this up. Research if you wish. Also research who issues and backs the Federal Reserve notes and what kind of interest rate is associated with it. To make it easy, it's not the US Federal government as the name would suggest.

 

So I know some are completely against anything that sounds like a conspiracy so I will only give you the facts here. I guess I should not have suggested any reason for the assassination of Kennedy, but if you would want to try to connect the dots this reason would make more sense than almost any.

Also research Rothschild involvement in the conflicts I mentioned. Again, I have no reason to make this up. They have been the financial backbone for almost every major conflict for centuries. This is not conspiracy, this is fact. All of the money has to come from somewhere and the Rothschild's have always been open to lending a hand in that regard.

 

The Rothschild banking family back some of the most powerful banking institutions in the world, including the US Federal Reserve.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.