How many believe?

LRCW

As do I my friend.

Can things we see today be examples of a "hastening of our Lord's Return?" Surely. But it is important to note that many of these things have been a part of the horrors of this world since it fell from Eden's Garden.

You bring up financial calamity. It is scary. But is it more scary than the Great Depression that enveloped the world after WW I?

Conflicts are escalating. But haven't they always done so?

Signs of nature have always been devastating. Earthquakes that make the Mississippi flow backwards have been reported in the New Madrid Quake of 1800.

Hurricanes like Katrina were devastating. But so was the one that hit Galveston in 1900. Pompeii in 79 AD?

I'm not trying to undermine your discovery but take it into historical context.

Without question the world has known calamity and horror over the years. Without question we have seen cataclysms rock the world. However, the frequency and the locations of these events become more frequent and erratic by the year.

I only pair those occurrences with other signs, for example the ocean life dying by the hundreds of thousands and washing up to shores. The declining bee/bird population. Just yesterday I saw a story about hundreds of antelope mysteriously dying. This all seems to be happening in connection to one another, the waters turning to blood (not just here but in Brazil and almost every continent). It's not just one event that has my attention but the succession of events.

I'm glad you brought up the depression though, and understand and agree with your logic. However, I feel the depression was just one step of many steps on our way to where we are now. In my studies I have found that the Great Depression also corresponded to a Shemetiah cycle.

In my opinion it has been a long process that is now getting to the climax and going to the tipping point, like the top of a roller coaster before the drop off. I feel the USA may be the "new Babylon" talked about in the Bible. It has to be built up before it can be tore down. After the depression and WWII, the US was the elite nation and has been. Now we are starting to see the decline.

So you may see the Great Depression and WWII as one or two individual events while I see it as smaller events or pieces in connection to a larger puzzle.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One scary fact for everyone....

The Rothschild Family (look them up if not familiar) and their central banks used to be in control of every central bank except for 6 nations. At the time it was Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Cuba, Iran, and North Korea. This was prior to 2000 so as you can see after certain conflicts this is not the case anymore as now there are only 3 countries not under control of the Rothschild banking family, Cuba, Iran, and North Korea.

Instead of taking the invasion or stiff arm approach as with Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya, there is now a more diplomatic approach to bring two of those countries in, Cuba and Iran. Evident by US's recent deal to bring relations back to Cuba and the ongoing treaties and settlements with Iran. So virtually that only leaves North Korea as the only country who's central bank (or economy, gold, money, however you want to look at it) is not ran by this organization.

Now if you want to get even spookier, then you can look at the recent partnership made between the US, Canada, and Mexico essentially bringing these countries together in a partnership. There is also the recent TPP or trans pacific partnership linking the US with pacific countries, and the already established partnership with European countries.

Now I'm not saying it is set in stone, 100% going to happen, because we all know that we never know. However, what I am trying to get at is if there was ever a time in which the world was close to a one world government as stated in the Bible, we are getting dangerously close to the possibility now. The world is starting to align now faster than it ever has before.

Again another piece of the puzzle dating back to WWI, WWII and those peace treaties resulting in League of Nations, United Nations, etc. Again, a long drawn out process and small baby steps that lead to walking, running, sprinting, to marathons. These partnerships are the same thing, they are paving the way for potentially something greater.

Another possible clue or symptom is how the Vatican is being operated these days. Our newest pope is far more progressive and diverse than any of the others. The Vatican's recent interest in astrology is also something that is kind of new. The Vatican owns the worlds most powerful telescope and it is located in Arizona, it's name? LUCIFER. Hmmm. And they have been looking for something intently for the last few years.

They have also disclosed an interest in life outside the planet and state they hope to one day reunite or come in to contact with "space brothers" who can help advance the planet and our overall condition. There are also recent allegations of certain sects of the Vatican being into some dark sinister stuff, but I'll leave that for another day.

BUT, if the Bible is to be believed and there is to be an "antichrist", who would bring this about? The Vatican may be a good place to start....

Again a radical change and trend to keep an eye on in terms to the original thread topic. Or a potential "clue" or "sign" as I like to call it. And please do not let this offend you if you're Catholic because I have nothing against Catholics or the Church. However, the power structure and empire that is the Vatican is a different story.

Another possible clue or symptom is how the Vatican is being operated these days. Our newest pope is far more progressive and diverse than any of the others. The Vatican's recent interest in astrology is also something that is kind of new. The Vatican owns the worlds most powerful telescope and it is located in Arizona, it's name? LUCIFER. Hmmm. And they have been looking for something intently for the last few years.

They have also disclosed an interest in life outside the planet and state they hope to one day reunite or come in to contact with "space brothers" who can help advance the planet and our overall condition. There are also recent allegations of certain sects of the Vatican being into some dark sinister stuff, but I'll leave that for another day.

BUT, if the Bible is to be believed and there is to be an "antichrist", who would bring this about? The Vatican may be a good place to start....

Again a radical change and trend to keep an eye on in terms to the original thread topic. Or a potential "clue" or "sign" as I like to call it. And please do not let this offend you if you're Catholic because I have nothing against Catholics or the Church. However, the power structure and empire that is the Vatican is a different story.

FWIW

Vatican and Lucifer - The Vatican Observatory

Interesting. I had read in numerous sources that the correlation and name was a synonym, and an explanation is found here.

“L.U.C.I.F.E.R., which stands for “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research,” is a chilled instrument attached to a telescope in Arizona. And yes, it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star” [and which] happens to be right next to the Vatican Observatory on Mt. Graham in Tucson”

Regardless the Vatican is very connected and involved with the Mt. Graham site as evidence by the Jesuit astronomers stationed there. Pope Francis as you may know is also a Jesuit. I had always read that the Vatican commissioned the LUCIFER telescope, but your article has shed new light on that. However, would the Vatican really want to take the PR hit on that one? As far as I know the Vatican astronomers are much more involved at Mt. Graham than just "investors" or "share holders", I mean they do have their own astronomers working there.

Regardless of who named the telescope it was obviously named LUCIFER on purpose considering all the words left out of the synonym in order to make it fit.

Interesting. I had read in numerous sources that the correlation and name was a synonym, and an explanation is found here.

Regardless the Vatican is very connected and involved with the Mt. Graham site as evidence by the Jesuit astronomers stationed there. Pope Francis as you may know is also a Jesuit. I had always read that the Vatican commissioned the LUCIFER telescope, but your article has shed new light on that. However, would the Vatican really want to take the PR hit on that one? As far as I know the Vatican astronomers are much more involved at Mt. Graham than just "investors" or "share holders", I mean they do have their own astronomers working there.

Regardless of who named the telescope it was obviously named LUCIFER on purpose considering all the words left out of the synonym in order to make it fit.

Would you care to cite your sources?

You must have missed the John XXIII years.

One scary fact for everyone....

The Rothschild Family (look them up if not familiar) and their central banks used to be in control of every central bank except for 6 nations. At the time it was Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Cuba, Iran, and North Korea. This was prior to 2000 so as you can see after certain conflicts this is not the case anymore as now there are only 3 countries not under control of the Rothschild banking family, Cuba, Iran, and North Korea.

Instead of taking the invasion or stiff arm approach as with Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya, there is now a more diplomatic approach to bring two of those countries in, Cuba and Iran. Evident by US's recent deal to bring relations back to Cuba and the ongoing treaties and settlements with Iran. So virtually that only leaves North Korea as the only country who's central bank (or economy, gold, money, however you want to look at it) is not ran by this organization.

Now if you want to get even spookier, then you can look at the recent partnership made between the US, Canada, and Mexico essentially bringing these countries together in a partnership. There is also the recent TPP or trans pacific partnership linking the US with pacific countries, and the already established partnership with European countries.

Now I'm not saying it is set in stone, 100% going to happen, because we all know that we never know. However, what I am trying to get at is if there was ever a time in which the world was close to a one world government as stated in the Bible, we are getting dangerously close to the possibility now. The world is starting to align now faster than it ever has before.

Again another piece of the puzzle dating back to WWI, WWII and those peace treaties resulting in League of Nations, United Nations, etc. Again, a long drawn out process and small baby steps that lead to walking, running, sprinting, to marathons. These partnerships are the same thing, they are paving the way for potentially something greater.

Can you cite the texts you (or really others) are using for the "One World Government" theory. I like to know what we can all discuss about in terms of having the same sources and texts to debate.

BTW, the League of Nations failed miserably. The UN is a straw man and it's ironic that I heard these same theories when the Soviet Union was the big bad bully on the bloc.

You must have missed the John XXIII years.

I'm sure he is no where near as progressive as Francis. Francis has basically been the opposite of almost every other pope. He is celebrated by those not Catholic or not even religious so you know he has to be different if there's that much crossover appeal.

:ohbrother:

Slap your head all you want. You don't think a family who's net worth estimates close to 500 BILLION dollars is influential?

You don't think they were directly correlated to the French Revolution? Bolshevick revolution? WWI? WWII? American Civil War?

You do realize they are also connected to the US Central bank, as well as almost every other countries central bank. Follow the money and it will almost surely take you to that family, at the top anyway.

Also do you know that one of JFK's main agenda's was to limit the central banks power and remove it from being the main financial institution of the United States? You see how far that got.