Western Kentucky @ Vanderbilt 9/3

BIG BLACK JACK

Who will win tomorrow night's game?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win tomorrow night's game?

• Western Kentucky
    • Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt is a mere shadow of what they were two years ago. It's taken no time at all for them to fall apart completely. Franklin held it together with string and it appears that Mason came to town with his scissors out. I think Vanderbilt's about to have a completely miserable season.

This is on the SEC Network. Be interesting to see all Kentucky high school products on WKU. I think Wales (Lou. Central) is out for Western and in his place, they're talking about playing Ferby, the big running back from Nashville Ensworth or

Brentwood Academy who hurt Trinity a couple of years ago. It would be a nice homecoming for him.

This is on the SEC Network. Be interesting to see all Kentucky high school products on WKU. I think Wales (Lou. Central) is out for Western and in his place, they're talking about playing Ferby, the big running back from Nashville Ensworth or

Brentwood Academy who hurt Trinity a couple of years ago. It would be a nice homecoming for him.

Ferby will definitely get touches if Wales is out. He'd probably have gotten a few anyway. Leon Allen will still be the top back. Don't know what that will mean as far as how carries will be divvied up.

Ferby will definitely get touches if Wales is out. He'd probably have gotten a few anyway. Leon Allen will still be the top back. Don't know what that will mean as far as how carries will be divvied up.

I'll never forget that game where Ferby absolutely couldn't be stopped. It had been a long time since I'd seen a Trinity front seven get beat around like that.

WKU had -12 rushing in the first half (if that had been -12 or 0 passing, people would be blowing up).

Last drive...first play from scrimmage, they go Twins I...9 yard rush.

Next four plays? All Gun. 4 straight pass attempts and they punt out of their own endzone.

This targeting stuff needs to be reviewed. You won't find anybody wanting to make the game safer than me. But, it's getting ridiculous.

Kid from WKU just tossed for shoulder to head. It was clear he was trying not to hit him with his head. Caught him with his shoulder.

Head to head? Toss them. But, when a kid is trying to make a play and obviously attempts and succeeds in not head to head...it's definitely penalty worthy. Hell, make it a 20 yard penalty. Or 30. But, tossing these kids for shoulder to head hits (when in all actuality, trying not to even do tha) is getting to be a joke.