Pro Golfer has two holes in one the same round

ggclfan

So I saw today that Brian Harman, a solid touring pro (although by no means a big name) had TWO HOLES IN ONE today at the Barclay's championship. The announcers said it is the third time that has happened in PGA tour history. I am shocked that it has happened EVER. I also heard the odds of two holes in one in same round are 1 in 67 million. Crazy stuff!

Pretty Incredible...how much will Two HIO cost him tonight at the 19th hole?

There was a pic floating around on social media saying he sent 300 beers and a bottle of Crown Royal (:puke:) to the media tent yesterday afternoon.

If I ever get a hole in one, I am dropping my clubs and walking off...I will never play again...

Deuce, I am fortunate to have had two and I have a really cool hole in one story. My foursome was playing the Mill Course in Cincinnati 15-20 years ago and the 8th hole is a 215 yard par 3 over a lake...tough hole. I stepped up and hit a tight lies club (they had just come out) and it went right in the hole. The next guy steps up and hits it to within a foot...looked like it might go in. Next two guys hit and hit normal shots. I get a 1, the second guys gets a 2, one of the other gets a par (3) and the last guy makes a 50 foot putt for a bogey (4). I marked the scores down on the card (1,2,3,4). I told the guys in the group we will NEVER EVER meet another person who can say they were in a group who scored 1,2,3,4...

BTW, like an idiot, I kept playing with the "hole in one" ball and lost it on 11 - hit in the woods:)!!!

Deuce, I am fortunate to have had two and I have a really cool hole in one story. My foursome was playing the Mill Course in Cincinnati 15-20 years ago and the 8th hole is a 215 yard par 3 over a lake...tough hole. I stepped up and hit a tight lies club (they had just come out) and it went right in the hole. The next guy steps up and hits it to within a foot...looked like it might go in. Next two guys hit and hit normal shots. I get a 1, the second guys gets a 2, one of the other gets a par (3) and the last guy makes a 50 foot putt for a bogey (4). I marked the scores down on the card (1,2,3,4). I told the guys in the group we will NEVER EVER meet another person who can say they were in a group who scored 1,2,3,4...

BTW, like an idiot, I kept playing with the "hole in one" ball and lost it on 11 - hit in the woods:)!!!

Nice hole to have it on! I have not yet had the pleasure / luck, but hope WHEN I do it will be on a legit hole.

When I was 14, when I had my first, I almost had my second shortly after. On a~180 par 3, I totally worm-burned whatever I was hitting, and it rolled about 160 of the 180 yards and hit the pin, but stayed out. One doesn't necessarily have to hit a good shot to get a hole-in-one.