Notre Dame Football 2015

KnightTime07

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a very important year. Either they establish that they are going to be a major player or a 8-9 win team at best year in and year out, with a great year once every five or six years. Looking for some consistency out of the program.

Consistency has been missing from Notre Dame for a long time. It'd be nice to get that back. The schedule is going to be tough, but with this roster they'll have a shot to impress.

Destroyed by injuries last year but gave reason to be optimistic in their bowl performance vs LSU.

They also add All-American CB KeiVari Russell, have Joe Schmidt healthy to QB the defense and return Jaylon Smith. The offense is going to run the ball a lot and should keep the D rested.

Some tough games but not a game that I'm convinced they can't win. If they lose more than 2.5 games I'll be disappointed.

Some tough games but not a game that I'm convinced they can't win. If they lose more than 2.5 games I'll be disappointed.

vs. Texas

at Virginia

vs. Georgia Tech

vs. UMass

at Clemson

vs. Navy

vs. Southern Cal

at Temple

at Pittsburgh

vs. Wake Forest

vs. Boston College

at Stanford

I agree with you. Hard to find four losses in that schedule. The only questionable ones are the games against Georgia Tech, Clemson, Southern Cal, and Stanford. I don't see them losing any of the others.

vs. Texas

at Virginia

vs. Georgia Tech

vs. UMass

at Clemson

vs. Navy

vs. Southern Cal

at Temple

at Pittsburgh

vs. Wake Forest

vs. Boston College

at Stanford

I agree with you. Hard to find four losses in that schedule. The only questionable ones are the games against Georgia Tech, Clemson, Southern Cal, and Stanford. I don't see them losing any of the others.

GT really scares me because ND always struggles with Navy and this is just a faster/more athletic version.

Jaylon Smith has a very good chance to win the Nagurski award.

That guy is a stud. I grew a serious appreciation for him after watching him live vs. Michigan. He does so much. My eyes will be glued to him vs. Texas.

ND could have 4 first rounders in Smith, Day, Russell and Stanley.

Not really a fan of ND but have watched them over the past few years due to local connections. My wife did become a fan during that time so I imagine I'll continue to catch their games more often than not so I'm hoping for a good year from them. It does sound like their fan base is excited.