Who are top returning players in the 9th region?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N

I would add:

McKenzie Leigh from Highlands.

Ally Johnson from Beechwood

Hunter Hendricks from Conner

Tyra Engelmon from Holmes

Mo Gulley from Holmes.

Lexi Held from Cooper.

Sure I'm missing some, but there is also a lot of young talent getting ready to be added to this this very soon!!

Don't overlook Sydney Foster from Boone (9th Region All Tournament Team). She looked very impressive over the summer in several camps.

Only player not returning for Holmes will be Hannah Tubbs. No secret there.

Heard about this back in July when I spoke to Coach Perkins about playing in the Clem Haskins event at Taylor Co v Etown.... Surprised it took this long to finally come out on a message board.....

Yes, I would like to hear this one as well.

Also heard that Holy Cross has a whole new 'tribe' of players this year as well. Is there any truth to that?

Heard the HC rumor too. Heard that awhile ago and think there will be others in the near future. Not sure how they are getting all the new kids, but to each their own. Wonder how the long time HC families feel about that? Kids playing for HC and then having someone from the outside coming in to take spots?

Heard the HC rumor too. Heard that awhile ago and think there will be others in the near future. Not sure how they are getting all the new kids, but to each their own. Wonder how the long time HC families feel about that? Kids playing for HC and then having someone from the outside coming in to take spots?

Has HC replaced NDA as the Catholic school of choice for girls bb? Heck, if I just won state, I'd make sure every girl with a bball knew it!