1A #1 Beechwood at 2A #7 Lloyd Predictions

Who you taking in this one?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who you taking in this one?

• Beechwood
    • Lloyd

To be perfectly honest.....NO!

Juggs football hasn't been relevant since the Kunkel era......and that's not to take away from what they are trying to accomplish year in and year out. Lloyd has been decimated by the better players heading for greener pastures over the years. However, they always have that 2 or 3 really nice players, but it's not enough to equal sustained success, and in the last couple of years they have made great strides in resurrecting a once SOLID program. Again, JMO.

@Lawboy13 this is so true. LLoyd has talent coming to their program and every year seem to do nothing with it. Dosent make sense to me. Add to that every time I pick Lloyd to win a game like this they lay the biggest carton of eggs this side of a chicken farm. So with that said, Im picking Beechwood by 14 or more.

Someone please check on @Voice of Reason after he reads this post.

It's safe to say, they will not be buying rounds for Lawnboy or plantmanky at the Dixie Club anytime soon.

E-town is a matured neighborhood, the population of the school is 50% less than "Kunkel era". Free School lunch program is among the highest per capita in the state. You will still get your 2 to 3 athletes a year from Garvey.

Eric Turner has been wonderful for this program, I hope he stays and continues to build this team. I know that I will be in his corner.

Random, but does Lloyd still have the light poles down on the field like Bellevue and Campbell County's old place? It was back in the early-mid 2000's when I was there for a game & it was one heck of an atmosphere. Old school feel at its finest.

It's safe to say, they will not be buying rounds for Lawnboy or plantmanky at the Dixie Club anytime soon.

E-town is a matured neighborhood, the population of the school is 50% less than "Kunkel era". Free School lunch program is among the highest per capita in the state. You will still get your 2 to 3 athletes a year from Garvey.

Eric Turner has been wonderful for this program, I hope he stays and continues to build this team. I know that I will be in his corner.

WHY? I was speaking the truth.

I agree with you on Eric......he has done a great job, and hope he continues rebuilding the Juggs program.

This is a good opening game for Beechwood. It will help the young Tigers learn more about themselves. There are some matchups in this game that concern me for Beechwood but I believe Beechwood's defense will keep Lloyd in check. The offense is still trying to work itself out. I will guess Beechwood 31-14.