Louisville City FC - New Soccer Stadium

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Place wouldn't even hold the season ticket holders for FC Cincinnati...Step your game up Louisville. :D

We have. Two trips to the conference finals in the last two years. Cincinnati has more money than any two other USL teams put together and what do they have? Two losses in three games this season.

:D

If I'm the KHSAA, I'm taking a very hard look at this as a possible state football championship location.

Hadn't even thought about that. Will be a great facility with a good capacity for it and football state finals are about three weeks after the soccer playoffs end, so no scheduling conflicts.

Hadn't even thought about that. Will be a great facility with a good capacity for it and football state finals are about three weeks after the soccer playoffs end, so no scheduling conflicts.

I didn't read the article, but will this be a grass or turf facility?

We have. Two trips to the conference finals in the last two years. Cincinnati has more money than any two other USL teams put together and what do they have? Two losses in three games this season.

:D

Thanks for playing. :lol2:

The renderings look awesome. Love the location. I think this is going to be a great thing for not only LCFC, but the city as well.

Press releases were noticeably silent on financing, which still remains a big obstacle. But Mayor Fischer dropped some hints about a Butchertown TIF district, but that's just part of a really big question.