1A #9 Campbellsville at Glasgow Predictions

Who will win?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Campbellsville
    • Glasgow

Campbellsville and their outstanding RB Kendon Young travel to take on 2A Glasgow in the Scottie Bowl. Cambellsville has high hopes for this season. Will tough 2A opponent Glasgow be too much for the Eagles? Can Campbellsville go on the road and get a win that will serve notice on everyone in 1A that they are a team to contend with in 2015? What does everyone expect out of this challenging opener?

I look forward to seeing how this game goes for Campbellsville. There's been a lot of talk about them for this season and I think they may be very good. IMO, this game should be a good indicator regarding more of what to expect from them.

A lot of hype around the Cville program for the 2015 season and rightfully so with the weapons and experience they have at their disposal. BUT...this group has yet to prove they can win against a quality opponent on the road and that is exactly what they have in front of them this Friday @ Glasgow. I look for Glasgow's numbers to play the biggest factor in this one as they wear down and pull out a "W" in a close one against the Eagles.