Conner 21 Beechwood 14 (scrimmage)

thisguy

Did you notice if the freshman MLB was also the QB that got injured as a previous post states? I believe they would be as he played both in the BC Pee Wee league. And yes, he is a stud LB.

BTW, the injury was not a concussion as was speculated. Kid should be good to go this week.

Sorry didn't notice if it was the same young man, I'd like to keep my eye on him in the coming years, he was a fierce competitor, love the way he played the game.

Did you notice if the freshman MLB was also the QB that got injured as a previous post states? I believe they would be as he played both in the BC Pee Wee league. And yes, he is a stud LB.

BTW, the injury was not a concussion as was speculated. Kid should be good to go this week.

His name is Camp. Word on the street is that he and his dad were so mad after the game that they stayed behind to talk to the Tiger coaching staff about jumping ship. How many kids have we lost in the last few years to Beechwood? Our coaching staff needs to get their arms around the talent! If he is not happy move him up or he is probably moving out.

His name is Camp. Word on the street is that he and his dad were so mad after the game that they stayed behind to talk to the Tiger coaching staff about jumping ship. How many kids have we lost in the last few years to Beechwood? Our coaching staff needs to get their arms around the talent! If he is not happy move him up or he is probably moving out.

What were they mad about?

What were they mad about?

Yes, I believe the QB also played middle linebacker. He was more impressive at linebacker than he was at QB. He was making tackles all over the field.

The kid was definitely upset about something when he went to the sideline after being hurt on a sack. At one point he walked up to the bleachers and called his dad to come down to the front of the bleachers. They talked for 5 minutes or so. Both of them were not happy following the conversation. Like I said above, I thought maybe he suffered a concussion and was upset about that but oldgrappler said it was not a concussion. Maybe the coaches just did not want to risk playing him anymore in the scrimmage and that is what got him so upset.

Regardless, he is a very good player.