Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Per Twitter: Apollo's Ben Moss to Prep School

Featured Replies

22ft. Academy in South Carolina. Any more defections from Apollo this upcoming season?

Is this even school or do the players attend a public school in the area like they tried to do in KY?

Is this even school or do the players attend a public school in the area like they tried to do in KY?

 

Same kind of deal in Greenville, SC

How long before Trace Young leaves too?

How long before Trace Young leaves too?

 

48 hours tops

Some information on 22ft academy...

 

 

How long before Trace Young leaves too?

 

I thought he was already headed to IMG also.

So it is not actually a prep school. The players attend a private school and play on a club team. Am I correct?

Ben Moss is not prep school good. I've seen him play several times and I think he is NAIA at best. I'm really shocked that he has gotten NCAA Division 1 attention.

Prep school good? Prep schools aren't all high major D1 recruits.

Prep school good? Prep schools aren't all high major D1 recruits.

 

My point is he isn't good enough to justify uprooting and moving off to South Carolina. Eli Wright and Trace Young I understand but his move doesn't make much sense.

My point is he isn't good enough to justify uprooting and moving off to South Carolina. Eli Wright and Trace Young I understand but his move doesn't make much sense.

 

Maybe there is something about the place he's leaving that led to the move.

Greenville SC isn't exactly Vegas or the FL coast.

 

I guess if guys can survive in Mouth of Wilson, VA you can ball anywhere.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.