Observation

LIPTON BASH

So the Republican party is painted by Liberals as the party of old white people.

Yet the two front runners for the Democrat ticket are two of the older if the not the oldest white people running.

Ironic ?

Just another example of them lying to the American people.

Some of the wealthiest in the House and Senate are Dems, yet they scream that the evil wealthy people are Repubs.

So the Republican party is painted by Liberals as the party of old white people.

Yet the two front runners for the Democrat ticket are two of the older if the not the oldest white people running.

Ironic ?

I take it you haven't been paying attention to the fight between Bernie Sanders and the Black Lives Matter activists? You should step out of your bubble and watch the black/white struggle within the Democratic Party taking place in real time.

I take it you haven't been paying attention to the fight between Bernie Sanders and the Black Lives Matter activists? You should step out of your bubble and watch the black/white struggle within the Democratic Party taking place in real time.

I've seen it. Hasn't changed the polls. Doesn't change my point. A party who acts like old white people are the problem are set to be led by an old white person.

I've seen it. Hasn't changed the polls. Doesn't change my point. A party who acts like old white people are the problem are set to be led by an old white person.

Bernie isn't going to beat Hillary. People just want to see him try. He says all the right things while Hillary is cashing checks. People aren't stupid. Obama was an aberration. Let's not act like things changed when Obama won.

Bernie isn't going to beat Hillary. People just want to see him try. He says all the right things while Hillary is cashing checks. People aren't stupid. Obama was an aberration. Let's not act like things changed when Obama won.

I've been pretty consistent. While I wouldn't vote for him Corey Booker is the most likeable democrat in the country. Why isn't he being pushed to the front ?

I've been pretty consistent. While I wouldn't vote for him Corey Booker is the most likeable democrat in the country. Why isn't he being pushed to the front ?

Because it seems the promise was made in 2008 that Hillary could have 2016 all to herself. I'm hoping that people will see what is happening in both parties and that a viable third party can finally be created. The dems are screwed up. The republicans are screwed up. We are in desperate need of a viable third party. Sadly....money talks.

Because it seems the promise was made in 2008 that Hillary could have 2016 all to herself. I'm hoping that people will see what is happening in both parties and that a viable third party can finally be created. The dems are screwed up. The republicans are screwed up. We are in desperate need of a viable third party. Sadly....money talks.

I actually agree. The problem is according to which way he/she leans the 3rd party candidate automatically wins the election for another party.

Perot won Clinton the election , Nader won Bush the election.

Ironic ?

Not that this has to do with your observation, but an observation nonetheless. There was a black gentleman on the Kelly Report tonight pointing out that Ferguson,Baltimore,New Orleans and he named other problem areas are all almost entirely run by Black Democrats:idunno:

I actually agree. The problem is according to which way he/she leans the 3rd party candidate automatically wins the election for another party.

Perot won Clinton the election , Nader won Bush the election.

After watching the Republican debate that seemed to be a major issue regarding Trump. Obviously none of the Republicans want Trump to win, but you could tell they especially didn't want Trump running as an independent and likely wrecking the Republican chance at the White House.

Ironic ?

Extreme simplification. There is much more to a party and its supporters than the age and color of who is running for the party nomination.