Pete Rose and Statutory Rape

mexitucky

By a player who they've banned from baseball and consider a disgrace, it has no impact on the game. Keep reaching man. You don't really believe half the stuff you post do you?

So 26 years ago they had on the table.

Rose bet on baseball, Rose had sex with underage girls. What do we do.

Go after him about gambling, dont mention the other.

You dont think they would sweep the more damaging one under the rug?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be honest, Rose comes across as kind of a creep/creepy to me, so sleeping with young girls back in the day...yea, I don't have a hard time seeing him do that. 12 yo? Don't know about that, but high school girls under 18, maybe. Doesn't mean he did do it, just not THAT hard for me to believe he might have.

However, with that, if Dowd actually had this information, that's the FIRST thing he should have reported 25 years ago. And if it IS true and he didn't report it, that makes him a sleaze too in my mind and there should be some repercussions for withholding that information...again IF true. And IF true, then why didn't he report it? Sounds fishy.

If not true, who makes that up, or spreads rumors like that? Either way, he needs to be done.

So if true, Dowd told no one and let a sexual predator run around for the next 30 years with no intention from keeping it from happening again. If it is true, and Pete Rose has since done it again, wouldn't that open up MLB and Dowd for huge lawsuits.

What if he did tell MLB?

So 26 years ago they had on the table.

Rose bet on baseball, Rose had sex with underage girls. What do we do.

Go after him about gambling, dont mention the other.

You dont think they would sweep the more damaging one under the rug?

No. It's one of the most absurd things I've ever heard. It doesn't damage baseball in anyway if it comes out.

If he's sleeping with 12 year olds, that shows that he's a despicable human being. His betting on baseball would do more damage to the game than being a perv would.

So if true, Dowd told no one and let a sexual predator run around for the next 30 years with no intention from keeping it from happening again. If it is true, and Pete Rose has since done it again, wouldn't that open up MLB and Dowd for huge lawsuits.

No. It just makes them scumbags.

Why do you think he told them?

Other than just trying to sound as completely absurd as possible, what's your point in here?

You are bashing Dowd for not telling someone, what if he did tell MLB, and they told him to hush. Remember this was 1989, things were different back then.

You are bashing Dowd for not telling someone, what if he did tell MLB, and they told him to hush. Remember this was 1989, things were different back then.

Things weren't that different. Just stop.

Why would he tell MLB and not the authorities? If it's true, he's either scum for sitting on it, or he's scum for not telling it to the authorities. If it's not true, he's scum for making up such a disgusting fabrication.