Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Pendleton County helmets

Featured Replies

New helmets in Falmouth to start the new era under Coach Brian Burgemeir:

k2-9KIzy.jpg-large.jpeg

Nice.

 

What's the roster size looking like?

  • Author
Nice.

 

What's the roster size looking like?

 

I'm not sure. Numbers seemed to be up the last practice I saw.

Could see how an 18 yo kid would love that.

 

I am too old and traditional though... to me they look like something out of Starship Troopers.

Not bad. Put those with red shirts and black pants (the old Texas Tech look) and they'd be really sharp!

Could see how an 18 yo kid would love that.

 

I am too old and traditional though... to me they look like something out of Starship Troopers.

I was thinking something like Thunder Cats!

Sort of reminds me of my old rival school's mascot, Hellier.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.