My Deflategate Conspiracy Theory

Deflategate is nothing more than a manufactured controversy by the NFL to distract the media and the American public from their Domestic Abuse problem.

Think about it. All you heard throughout the 2014 season was Ray Rice beating his girlfriend, Adrien Peterson whipping his kids, Greg Hardy, 49er player, and etc. What haven't you heard much about since the AFC Championship game? Domestic Abuse in the NFL.

My conspiracy theory is that Roger Goodell called up his good buddy Robert Craft and asked him to take a small hit for the betterment of the league. Tom Brady gets a nice pay day in a swiss bank account to be the goat of the controversy. The "Perception Managers" go to work and now the NFL no longer has a domestic abuse problem. The NFL is a big enough entity and has enough money to spin something like this.

Maybe it all spiraled out of control. Or maybe its still working. Either way, I bet Brady gets off when this goes to trial (because it was all part of the master plan) and the NFL looks a little dumb for all of this, but they no longer have that Domestic Abuse problem that everyone was constantly talking about last year.

Jerry Fletcher would be proud of that one.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24

Considering that the NFL has enough influence with ESPN to have them terminate two profitable and popular personalities who are NFL critics, anything is possible. I've said from the begining that deflate gate was never an investigation, but a simple SMEAR CAMPAIGN.

Deflategate is nothing more than a manufactured controversy by the NFL to distract the media and the American public from their Domestic Abuse problem.

Think about it. All you heard throughout the 2014 season was Ray Rice beating his girlfriend, Adrien Peterson whipping his kids, Greg Hardy, 49er player, and etc. What haven't you heard much about since the AFC Championship game? Domestic Abuse in the NFL.

My conspiracy theory is that Roger Goodell called up his good buddy Robert Craft and asked him to take a small hit for the betterment of the league. Tom Brady gets a nice pay day in a swiss bank account to be the goat of the controversy. The "Perception Managers" go to work and now the NFL no longer has a domestic abuse problem. The NFL is a big enough entity and has enough money to spin something like this.

Maybe it all spiraled out of control. Or maybe its still working. Either way, I bet Brady gets off when this goes to trial (because it was all part of the master plan) and the NFL looks a little dumb for all of this, but they no longer have that Domestic Abuse problem that everyone was constantly talking about last year.

Jerry Fletcher would be proud of that one.

I do not think it was a manufactured controversy. I do believe there was some back channeling between Kraft and the Commissioner for him to take the corporate NFL route. Again, I can't blame him for that. Everyone in their mother knew the suspension would be upheld. Kraft coming out after the fact doesn't carry much weight. Now if he joins in on some kind of lawsuit, then maybe I am mistaken.