July 26, 201511 yr No pictures, please. I'm begging here. Plantman left the bear suit at home so you're saved from seeing that image again.
July 26, 201511 yr Author To protect the guilty, somebody "lifted" a beer mug. Tattle tail. You "ratted-out" yourself, I didn't mention no name.
July 26, 201511 yr Author Funtime had by all, BigVMan23, GrizzlyAdams, lawildcat, Lawnboy13, MentschTrachtGottLacht, nkuclubbaseball19, nkypete, plantmanky, Bird Brain, rjs4470. Nothing to out of hand to speak of, except lawildcat's disappearing beer mug trick :lol2:. Also, if you ever have Mr. lawildcat over to the house and you can't find your salt and pepper shakers, I know what might have happened to them. Mr. cat told me of his habit of "lifting" said items.......Seems to be an issue with this couple. :lol: The pool party at Hellbird's place was put on hold due to the fact that a bear was spotted swimming in the pool earlier in the day. In all seriousness, I really enjoy these "get-togethers", it's great catching up with folks. Need to have these every other monthor so. Shout-out to the BigVMan for making the drive from Lawrenceburg to attend tonight's gathering. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.