Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I want my 80% part 2

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'll find a way to get that night off....:D

  • Replies 456
  • Views 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't even look at the holiday when I was looking, just the calendar. Good Catch.

 

I'm a teacher. I know every holiday.

  • Author

I have gotten the 31st off so let's plan on that. 7pm CST seem like a good time?

The 31st works for me and my friends/family.

31st is good with me.

Someone remind me earlier that day. I will likely forget. :D

Someone remind me earlier that day. I will likely forget. :D

 

Sure we will remind, the next day

Good to go! How are we doing money?

If you guys all want to paypal me the money I will do it. I'm not willing to mess with checks or anything like that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.