Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I want my 80% part 2

Featured Replies

Paid

Godot

HB

HT

Rocket

PP

Namecips(+3)

 

Sumo and Sweet have contacted me and will take care of their payments later today. Need to hear from Statman.

 

I believe I sent mine, Please check.

  • Replies 456
  • Views 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Statman and Sweet are the only unpaid players

Sweet is making arrangements. @statman needs to get on the ball. Same rule as last year. No pay no play.

I'm not sure what's going on with @statman, he's normally on BGP every day. He's also OTC in the Survivor League, normally he has a pre-pick in.

Sorry, yesterday was really hectic and while I did see the post about paying, I haven't had the opportunity to do so. Will do today, thanks for understanding.

Sorry, yesterday was really hectic and while I did see the post about paying, I haven't had the opportunity to do so. Will do today, thanks for understanding.

 

It's all good man. We only push in case if someone bails at the deadline, we have time to find a replacement.

Just need confirmation from statman on his name, but it looks like we're all set.

I'm honestly shocked we got it all done that fast. LETS DO IT!!!

Sweet!!! Monday at 8pm EST, right?

 

 

I'm taking Eddie Lacy with the first pick.

Sweet!!! Monday at 8pm EST, right?
Yes

 

I'm taking Eddie Lacy with the first pick.
That's up to you lol
Yes

 

That's up to you lol

 

Just letting the #2 guy know what's up. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.