Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I want my 80% part 2

Featured Replies

  • Replies 456
  • Views 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What was the buy in last year?
I'm thinking it was $50
So we gonna do this again this year? @Godot still willing to be the commish?
I'm in and yes
  • Author
I'm thinking it was $50

 

Didn't we have to add some extra to cover the site?

Didn't we have to add some extra to cover the site?
Your right, it was 50 plus site fee. I'm thinking about $7 each.

I'm in!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.