Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I want my 80% part 2

Featured Replies

I'll like to get something in the works because I'll have another draft to schedule for as well. Sorry @UKMustangFan not trying to rush things just don't want us to run out of time.

  • Replies 456
  • Views 61.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys can give my spot to someone else. Talked to the commissioner of the other league over the weekend and it's a go, so I'm going to bow out of this one.

You guys can give my spot to someone else. Talked to the commissioner of the other league over the weekend and it's a go, so I'm going to bow out of this one.

 

Kick that 159 pound light weight to the curb. :wave:

You guys can give my spot to someone else. Talked to the commissioner of the other league over the weekend and it's a go, so I'm going to bow out of this one.

@halfback20 the spot is yours if you want it

I'll take it. Is this a keeper league?

 

$50?

I'll take it. Is this a keeper league?

 

$50?

Great. Not a keeper league. $50 + 1/12 of the MFL fee.
Great. Not a keeper league. $50 + 1/12 of the MFL fee.

 

How much is that?

 

Also when's the draft and what's the format?

  • Author

Like 7-10 dollars. We've not set a date for the draft yet but we need to work on that. What day works best for everyone?

 

Thursday for me

Did we do a fast draft or slow draft last year?

Did we do a fast draft or slow draft last year?
We used the MFL website and drafted a week or two before the season started.
Like 7-10 dollars. We've not set a date for the draft yet but we need to work on that. What day works best for everyone?

 

Thursday for me

Thursday will probably be best for me also.

Thursday is okay

I should be available every Thursday in August except for August 6th as I'll still be in Japan. Other than that date the rest of the month isn't a problem for me.

A Thursday in the evening would be best for me, 8 or later.

We can do Thursday August 27th or September 3rd and have a week or two before the season starts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.