Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas wants its gold back inside state borders

Featured Replies

  • Replies 72
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've read that the south never would have survived as an independent country for too long. They didn't have the industrial might of the north and their agriculture wouldn't have been efficient enough to survive.

 

It would have been a disaster for both the North and the South. As you mentioned, the South, with no industrial base would have struggled mightily. Also, with states rights being such a big issue for them, and in most cases, slavery was the only common connection. Slavery likely would have went away soon, war or no war, and without that connection, there wouldn't have been much to hold the confederacy together. As for the North, it would have been very vulnerable and weak. DC couldn't have remained the capital as it would have been very difficult to defend. Losing control over the Mississippi River and New Orleans would have been a disaster for trade, especially in South America.

  • Author

Woe to the sinful nation, a people whose guilt is great, a brood of evildoers, children given to corruption! They have forsaken the LORD; they have spurned the Holy One of Israel and turned their backs on him.

 

Isaiah 1:4

I'm beginning to think someone is just here to "bother" everyone they can, while contributing nothing to discussion.

Edited by thehotsnakes
Seriously?

  • Author
I'm beginning to think someone is just here to "bother" everyone they can, while contributing nothing to discussion.

 

If you are referring to me, then you are wrong.

 

I am here to provide a voice for those who still believe in God and the fact that what we are doing in this world is wrong.

 

God and his angels see it. It is only a matter of time.

If you are referring to me, then you are wrong.

 

I am here to provide a voice for those who still believe in God and the fact that what we are doing in this world is wrong.

 

God and his angels see it. It is only a matter of time.

 

No you're not. You just cone to quote scripture and claim to be praying for everyone.

 

It's fine to do what you want to do, but don't act like you're some holy martyr who is here fighting the good fight and bringing souls back to the Lord.

  • Author
No you're not. You just cone to quote scripture and claim to be praying for everyone.

 

It's fine to do what you want to do, but don't act like you're some holy martyr who is here fighting the good fight and bringing souls back to the Lord.

 

I didn't come here for you, hotsnakes.

 

I came here for those who are searching for God.

^I believe in God. Please do not attempt to say your sanctimonious moral superiority speaks for me.

  • Author
^I believe in God. Please do not attempt to say your sanctimonious moral superiority speaks for me.

 

Then, I did not come here for you either.

 

You have found God and are not searching for Him.

I must admit that I'm too dense to understand how some of these posts pertain to the topic. Dots not connected.

  • Author
I must admit that I'm too dense to understand how some of these posts pertain to the topic. Dots not connected.

 

Ask your fellow moderator in post 26.

I didn't come here for you, hotsnakes.

 

I came here for those who are searching for God.

 

Probably larger such audiences out there than those that are searching for God in a BluegrassPreps thread about Texas gold stockpiles. Just a guess.:thumb:

  • Author
Probably larger such audiences out there than those that are searching for God in a BluegrassPreps thread about Texas gold stockpiles. Just a guess.:thumb:

 

1187302_10153208912520548_1152688802_n.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.