Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Home Run Derby to introduce new format

Featured Replies

Why would you do that and wear yourself out? The clock remains stopped until you don't hit another HR.

 

My issue with my previous comment was with the clock running after a non-HR.

Why would you do that and wear yourself out? The clock remains stopped until you don't hit another HR.

 

It only stops the last minute of your five minutes.

 

And I've never played baseball, so didn't know how tired you'd get from it.

I think last year 6 of the 8 were righties

  • Author
Teixeira, Pederson, Valbuena, and Harper are the only lefties in the top 12 in HRs, so yeah, there aren't many options.

 

Pederson and Harper get me excited, I want to see the young stars of baseball

Mashing HR's. Joey Gallo is another one I'd love to see from the left side regardless of what his numbers look like.

Anyone know if Chris Berman is still doing it? BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK GONE! The worst.

Anyone know if Chris Berman is still doing it? BACK BACK BACK BACK BACK GONE! The worst.

 

I'm sure he will but maybe with less time in between swings he will have to shut up. I just hope ESPN uses a few more cameras than they usually do because normally it looks like they use two.

 

I will say the new rules make it interesting. Better bring some young stud as your pitcher and not your Dad. Frazier is bringing his brother who has been practicing and normally throws BP to Frazier in the off-season.

I'd love it if they brought Griffey and Dunn out of retirement to compete haha! Think they could hang if they knew a few weeks going in that they'd be involved?

The bracket is out and Frazier will be against 2 time champ Prince Fielder in round 1.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.