Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone offended by these flags?

Featured Replies

We are discussing his so-called complete knowledge pertaining to the flags.

 

Shut it down if you must.

 

We seem to be trading thinly-veiled insults rather than discussing the issue of whether these relatively obscure flags are offensive.

 

However, for the moment I will keep the thread open and see if anyone chooses to dig their own grave.:thumb:

  • Replies 96
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See? Now you admit, you now say my comment was about the flags. 5 mins ago you acted like I was saying that I have complete knowledge of everything, lol. typical.

 

Note the white flag.

 

You do not have complete knowledge on anything.

You do not have complete knowledge on any issue.

 

There is only One who has complete knowledge.

 

Waiving the flag, mcpapa.

 

surrender-white-flag-1024x480.jpg

 

On the flag issue? Yes I do. Don't act like you know me and what I know.

We seem to be trading thinly-veiled insults rather than discussing the issue of whether these relatively obscure flags are offensive.

 

However, for the moment I will keep the thread open and see if anyone chooses to dig their own grave.:thumb:

 

I asked him to discuss the flag in question and he wanted to ask how it pertained to his post. If anybody got off topic with regards to the thread, it is him.

On the flag issue? Yes I do. Don't act like you know me and what I know.

 

Sorry, you do not.

  • Author
We seem to be trading thinly-veiled insults rather than discussing the issue of whether these relatively obscure flags are offensive.

 

However, for the moment I will keep the thread open and see if anyone chooses to dig their own grave.:thumb:

 

This tread has turned into...well I'm not sure what it has turned into mc...it's run it's course I think, it's going nowhere fast.

Edited by BigVMan23

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.