Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Geno looking like Geno

Featured Replies

Geno Atkins is looking like Geno Atkins again. Maybe even better. After practice Tuesday, Bengals defensive line coach Jay Hayes offered a whistle longer than LeBron’s minutes when asked just exactly how good Atkins has looked this spring.

 

“Scary,” Hayes said. “It’s scary how fast and explosive he is right now. I think he has the confidence that he has his legs under him. He feels like he did.”

 

Defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, who challenged Atkins publicly and privately after last season, agrees and believes Atkins is primed ‘for a big year.”

 

“He looks as good as any guy we’ve got on our team. On the defensive side at least,” Guenther said. “He’s real explosive. He looks strong. He looks as good as he’s ever had. I’m proud of the way he’s come back. He gives us a huge boost. Huge. You’re talking about one of the elite players in the league.”

 

Geno looking like Geno

  • Author

This Kool-Aid tastes good!

 

All of us Bengals fans are crossing our fingers Geno.

You better cross your toes, too... Just sayin'

I won't get my hopes up but that's a refreshing update.

We waited so many years for a dominant interior rush guy then the injury happened. I hope last year was an aberration.

Good news.

 

But at first I thought the thread was about Geno Smith.

I just read Devon Still lost 20 pounds to improve his quickness he down to 296 and benched 405 at workouts, Dunlap set his goal to get 23 sacks.

Good news.

 

But at first I thought the thread was about Geno Smith.

 

I thought it was about Geno(Gino) Guidugli.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.