Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Long time reader, first time member from Western Kentucky

Featured Replies

I have enjoyed reading other posts here at Bluegrass Preps and I would like to be in the discussion on Kentucky high school sports, especially from Bowling Green westward.

Welcome! Thank you for joining. We certainly look forward to more WKY insight! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask any of the Mod team or Guides. We're here to help!

Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing you around.

I have enjoyed reading other posts here at Bluegrass Preps and I would like to be in the discussion on Kentucky high school sports, especially from Bowling Green westward.

 

Welcome to BGP :thumb:

I'd like to extend a welcome from the regular BGP community (those of us that aren't mods or guides) lol. Welcome to the site and I look forward to your insight!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.