Cal State Fullerton at Louisville (Super Regional)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it did. You can even see the change in trajectory IMO. Either way, shouldn't have even been in this inning.

On the view from center field, you can see black between the ball and the pole the entire time.

Don't come on me... You said you THOUGHT it hit by a HALF INCH. You can't see that.

I watched what you watched and it looked like the path of the ball changed to me. But it's whatever. They ended the game with stupid baserunning and that was apropos.

UL loses its two games in extra innings, one by virtue of a HBP to allow the winning run in and the other by a disputed HR and then a strike-him-out, throw-him-out DP to end it. I give Fullerton all the credit in the world. They played the whole series hard and tough--not perfect execution at times---but with a lot of grit. I think they'll be a tough out in Omaha. I also thought that UL got a little full of themselves in the post-season.

UL loses its two games in extra innings, one by virtue of a HBP to allow the winning run in and the other by a disputed HR and then a strike-him-out, throw-him-out DP to end it. I give Fullerton all the credit in the world. They played the whole series hard and tough--not perfect execution at times---but with a lot of grit. I think they'll be a tough out in Omaha. I also thought that UL got a little full of themselves in the post-season.

I think it started before the postseason. Before this year started, they put a ton of pressure on themselves. You could see it in interviews even if they didn't say it: Omaha or the season was pointless. They had been two years in a row and flushed out early and knew they had the team to get back.