Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset

Featured Replies

I don't know whether or not the players will play. However, from what I understand since the district occurs after the end of the school year the suspension issued by the principal would no longer have any effect and it would be up to the coach. I don't know if it is true, whether or not the coach would let the players play or whether or not they would play if allowed. Either way it has been a sad situation.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this "turmoil" explains while the Briar Jumpers bailed on the Bulldog Bash this past weekend in Louisville. They were scheduled to play Trinity and Owensboro Catholic. It's a shame. I was looking forward to seeing Somerset for many reasons. :D

Are you sure the whole tourny wasnt cancelled? And name 10 teams in the state that could compete with those guys... why are you downing the jumpers so much?

How would the coach let the boys play for the school that they just disrespected so bad. Its a shame that these boys will be allowed to play for Somerset again.

Everyone is blowing this way out of porportion...everyone forgets it was just a prank that went to far......how many of you guys have never went to far with something....the boys will learn there lessons and everyone will move on.....

:walk:

Racial slurs and tearing up confidential files is not a prank.

Hey lets not forget about this rule members.

 

 

. No talking about ANY criminal activity (by anyone) in the high school forums. College and pro athletes, that are adults, are fair game in the college and pro forums.

Racial slurs and tearing up confidential files is not a prank.

 

Are you sure you know the whole story?..... find out what happened for sure before you talk about it please.

Are you sure you know the whole story?..... find out what happened for sure before you talk about it please.
I have talked to the proper people and got the truth. That was what I wrote. :thumb:
I have talked to the proper people and got the truth. That was what I wrote. :thumb:

 

Did you see it in person?

Did you see it in person?

No, but as I said, I talked to the proper people. I don't think the Supt. would lie.

No, but as I said, I talked to the proper people. I don't think the Supt. would lie.

 

I'm sure you dont know ALL the details..

No, but as I said, I talked to the proper people. I don't think the Supt. would lie.

 

Yes but seeing it firsthand is a different thing... there are so many rumors about what happened and the students know more than anyone. More than the superintendent, principal, BOE, and whoever else thinks they know it all...figure out the real story first.:fight:

I'm sure you dont know ALL the details..

Evidently, you have some issues with your administration. :thumb:

Yes but seeing it firsthand is a different thing... there are so many rumors about what happened and the students know more than anyone. More than the superintendent, principal, BOE, and whoever else thinks they know it all...figure out the real story first.:fight:

I don't need to figure anything out. As I said in above post, you must have some issues with your administration. I have known the Supt. and Principal for years. I know they do not lie.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.