Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset

Featured Replies

Wilson Sears is a paragon of virtue and a fine human being. He would never under any circumstances exagerate anything.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had to type that to see if I could do it without my computer bursting into flames:thumb:

  • Replies 62
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Sears is a paragon of virtue and a fine human being. He would never under any circumstances exagerate anything.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I had to type that to see if I could do it without my computer bursting into flames:thumb:

I know what you're talking about. That is another can of worms, though.

I don't need to figure anything out. As I said in above post, you must have some issues with your administration. I have known the Supt. and Principal for years. I know they do not lie.

 

In which sentence did i say either lied? Neither... im just saying im sure the students know more than any one else on what happened... so i believe we know what were talking about more than any one else.

I know what you're talking about. That is another can of worms, though.

Any chance I get to slam Wilson Sears will be taken.

Did you see it in person?

 

I guess if nobody "saw" it, it didn't happen? :confused:

Did Somerset's "troubled" kids play last night in their district game?

If you want to call them troubled, then yes they did play. And they will play again tonight and Monday for the Region tournament also. Im sure Pulaski has more "Troubled Kids" on the baseball team than Somerset does.

If you want to call them troubled, then yes they did play. And they will play again tonight and Monday for the Region tournament also. Im sure Pulaski has more "Troubled Kids" on the baseball team than Somerset does.[/quote

 

What do Pulaski's kids have to do with anything? I was just wondering if the kids played.

 

And BTW, recent history tells me that when Pulaski's kids get into trouble or break rules, they're suspended - and stay that way.

 

It's called integrity.

Yes, they played in the 8-0 win over Casey Co. They are also playing tonight as SHS is behind 8-1 in the 6th inning.

If you want to call them troubled, then yes they did play. And they will play again tonight and Monday for the Region tournament also. Im sure Pulaski has more "Troubled Kids" on the baseball team than Somerset does.[/quote

 

What do Pulaski's kids have to do with anything? I was just wondering if the kids played.

 

And BTW, recent history tells me that when Pulaski's kids get into trouble or break rules, they're suspended - and stay that way.

 

It's called integrity.

I am with you HB. PC's players have nothing to do with this.

  • Author

Can't walk in graduation... but can play in a tourney game...ouch! Nothing else is left to be said. That pretty much tells me the whole story.

 

 

:fight:

Can't walk in graduation... but can play in a tourney game...ouch! Nothing else is left to be said. That pretty much tells me the whole story.

 

 

:fight:

Somerset always plays by their own rules.. They keep their best players on the field or court reguardless of their grades, attendence records, or off-field "activites".....

The Coach should not let them play after what they did to their own school but I guess having respect for your school that you are representing does not matter to him. ;)

Amen to Posts 41, 42, and 43. :thumb:

I am very concerned at the hostility directed toward Somerset School, their athletes, coaches and administrators. The above threads have been very cruel and very unwarranted. If you would stop to think before you're so quick to pass judgement, you might realize that the reason two seniors might be allowed to play in games after school was out wasn't because they were two of the best players (how could you determine who the best players were anyway, on a team that is full of incredible talent) but because they have played on this team for the past four years and have earned the coach's respect for their accomplishments in those four years and not one bad decision or poor judgement. And in response to Cammando's comments, those were insulting to the athletes, coaches and parents. I know for a fact, that at least 85% of those athletes you are referring to have honor grades, attend school regularly and are accountable for their actions by not only their administrators but their parents. Not only would the coach not allow a player to play if those rules were broken but I would not allow my son to play and I am insulted when you say anything different. I hold my son accountable for his actions not only because i want him to excel in everything he tries in life but because I know he is always being watched by others and could be an influence on those. I can only summize by these negative unwarranted theories that it just comes down to jealousy because your team may have been beaten by Somerset in the past and it's just a little hard to admit maybe it was because Somerset was a better team. Try to use this negative energy for something positive in the future.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.