Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset

Featured Replies

Jumpermom, you stated the PC boy got in trouble and didn't play the rest of the year.. Yet the SHS boys got in trouble and they are still playing.. Whats so special about the SHS players???

 

The PC player also had to do something with the law....there was no police force or judments in Somerset's case.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Im sure if it was the team you root for it would be a whole different story wouldnt it?... fact of the matter is there playing (with the exception of Andy Cole) who they believe re tore his acl....so it realy doesnt matter there playing.

 

I bleed maroon and I said all year long that the Pulaski problem children should have been booted. If I were their coach they would have been sent packing.

 

When and how did Cole re-hurt the knee?

 

:fight:

I bleed maroon and I said all year long that the Pulaski problem children should have been booted. If I were their coach they would have been sent packing.

 

When and how did Cole re-hurt the knee?

 

:fight:

 

In the disrict championship (which i might add pc was not in) he was running down the first base line and when rocks first baseman pulled off and try to apply the tag Andy tried to avoid it and hit the bag wrong and went down.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.