Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scripps National Spelling Bee 2015

Featured Replies

When I was in the 4th grade, I was in our school's spelling bee & missed the first word I was given: Mayonnaise.

 

Here's what I said, word for word, when the Moderator gave me that word: "M....A....N....Heck, I don't know," and walked off the stage.

 

This a great visual. I can see your facial expressions and everything. :lol2:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This a great visual. I can see your facial expressions and everything. :lol2:

 

:lol2::lol2:

Dude goes out like a BOSS!

 

Mic drop.

 

Dude didn't even ask for the origin of the word. Cold. Blooded.

 

I hate I missed this. I watched for a little bit this morning and just wanted to see one kid just hear the word and spell it correctly and then sit down. I need this video!!!!!

I hate I missed this. I watched for a little bit this morning and just wanted to see one kid just heard the word and spell it correctly and then sit down. I need this video!!!!!

 

He was given the word & just spelled it. Hilarious.

Gave me goosebumps. I love that kid.

 

#nunatak

 

Definitely. :lol2::thumb:

 

The girl was impressive too. She'd spell a word and would smile before she was told her spelling was correct.

Those kids spell words that are far out of my range. And I work in the words business. They're intimidating at a level that scares me, regardless of context. Fortunately for me they're all engineers in training.

Those kids spell words that are far out of my range. And I work in the words business. They're intimidating at a level that scares me, regardless of context. Fortunately for me they're all engineers in training.

 

During the telecast I looked up what former winners were doing. Most have gone on to successful careers in law, engineering, physics, etc. The coolest though is one of them is on the World Poker Tour :lol2:

When I was in the 4th grade, I was in our school's spelling bee & missed the first word I was given: Mayonnaise.

 

Here's what I said, word for word, when the Moderator gave me that word: "M....A....N....Heck, I don't know," and walked off the stage.

 

Did they use the redneck version for sentence "Mayonaise a lot of people in this spelling bee."

During the telecast I looked up what former winners were doing. Most have gone on to successful careers in law, engineering, physics, etc. The coolest though is one of them is on the World Poker Tour :lol2:

 

A...l...l...i...n.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.