Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Patterson's "Zoo"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been okay so far, that's about it. I've definitely watched better shows.

  • Author

Yeah. Not so great. But I will watch unless I get a better offer.

  • Author

I am 2 weeks behind on DVR

Am I the only one still watching.

 

My daughter likes it. I catch most of it while she is watching.

I've continued watching it; still feel about the same as I did about it before.

  • Author

It just seems so predictable.

It just seems so predictable.

 

I agree.

Don't know if anyone is still watching. IMO, it has gotten better during the second season.

Gave up on it before season 1 was over.

Gave up on it before season 1 was over.

 

I did too. Then tried the first episode of season 1 and didn't continue.

Very interesting ending to Season 2. My interest is in it enough to read the book now, which I'm surprised I never did prior to it starting. I've been a pretty big fan of James Patterson for quite a while now.

Very interesting ending to Season 2. My interest is in it enough to read the book now, which I'm surprised I never did prior to it starting. I've been a pretty big fan of James Patterson for quite a while now.

 

The book will let you down compared to other James Patterson books I read. I remember others saying the same in the "What are you reading" thread in the Break Room.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.