Pulaski County Football Field

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So random side thought from this:

Coach Hines has proven himself to be a top notch Coach who can build a program from the feeder system up and develop Quarterbacks.

One would think that if any high profile job in Kentucky came open and Hines was interested that he would have a very good pedigree to be offered the job.

Does this decision create a little emotional erosion with Hines and the Pulaski County job?

It's not like Pulaski is already blessed with the best facilities..but for a Coach who utilizes a spread offense who is fresh off the first State Championship in Pulaski County History one would think a turf field would be very advantageous to helping sustain future success and building the program.

If I am the AD at a school with resources or a strong history who may have to replace a retiring coach I would think this helps make Hines a lot more approachable and open.

@PulaskiFootball: @PulaskiFootball:

The School Board Vote:

* Daniels - No

* Emerson - No

* Citak - No

* Wilson - Yes

* Whitis - Yes

DJason,

Was this vote for both PC and Southwestern or just PC?

@PulaskiFootball: HINES: "I wouldn't run out on this group of kids, but yea, it the kind of thing that makes a coach want to look for another job."

I guess I should have read all the quotes..looks like Hines has already eluded as such

DJason,

Was this vote for both PC and Southwestern or just PC?

Both from what Ihave read...it was on the board for both Southwestern and PC to get upgrades and supposedly the funding was firmly in place

Both from what Ihave read...it was on the board for both Southwestern and PC to get upgrades and supposedly the funding was firmly in place

Dang, the funding was in place and they still said no? That's crazy.

I haven't seen Southwestern's football field but I do like their campus layout. Very impressive looking.

I guess I should have read all the quotes..looks like Hines has already eluded as such

If they can't get a new field I could see him leaving after this season. This group of seniors is way too good to leave. After this year I could see him leaving if the school board doesn't right this wrong.

Bing Image. Looks rough

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50529[/ATTACH]

The crazy thing is everything else about the stadium is great. I loved it there when I filmed a bowl game there in 2012. Press box was nice. It has nothing to do with the game, but the view from the pressbox looking out over the countryside was awesome.