Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top returning DB in Nky

Featured Replies

Who are some of the top DB returning for each school in 2015.

SK returns 3 good ones

 

Safety Sr. Jacob Harney 70 tackles

Corner Sr. Taylor Galbraith 21 tackles 1 int and 1 fumble recovery.

Corner Junior Trent Kincaid 27 tackles 7 ints and 1 fumble recovery.

Of course no one stacks up to the D1 athletes at Simon Kenton. Highlands has Austin Beal returning after a strong junior season. They do not and have never kept defensive stats at Highlands.

Cole Hicks for Cooper only played 2 games last year before he got hurt, but in those 2 games he had 3 Int's.

Of course no one stacks up to the D1 athletes at Simon Kenton. Highlands has Austin Beal returning after a strong junior season. They do not and have never kept defensive stats at Highlands.

 

I find the fact that HHS does not keep defensive stats incredibly interesting. Why would a team choose to keep offensive stats but not defensive? Serious question, with no defensive stats wouldn't that hurt a players recruiting? Before you go off the deep end, I know HHS has had a ton of great defensive players recruited. What I am asking is if you have two kids you are recruiting who are very close in your graded talent wouldn't the one with definitive stats have an upper Hand? I could also see it being an issue in the initial stages of recruiting.

I find the fact that HHS does not keep defensive stats incredibly interesting. Why would a team choose to keep offensive stats but not defensive? Serious question, with no defensive stats wouldn't that hurt a players recruiting? Before you go off the deep end, I know HHS has had a ton of great defensive players recruited. What I am asking is if you have two kids you are recruiting who are very close in your graded talent wouldn't the one with definitive stats have an upper Hand? I could also see it being an issue in the initial stages of recruiting.

 

Lol ... because dale didn't ever care about defense....

I find the fact that HHS does not keep defensive stats incredibly interesting. Why would a team choose to keep offensive stats but not defensive? Serious question, with no defensive stats wouldn't that hurt a players recruiting? Before you go off the deep end, I know HHS has had a ton of great defensive players recruited. What I am asking is if you have two kids you are recruiting who are very close in your graded talent wouldn't the one with definitive stats have an upper Hand? I could also see it being an issue in the initial stages of recruiting.

 

A college coach who doesn't watch film gets what he deserves.

A college coach who doesn't watch film gets what he deserves.

Height weight/speed for position, game film, stats. I think this is the order skill are looked at.

Cole Hicks for Cooper only played 2 games last year before he got hurt, but in those 2 games he had 3 Int's.

 

Does Hendrix play DB?

Lol ... because dale didn't ever care about defense....

 

Stats have NEVER been kept for defense other than interceptions and just recently fumble recoveries. Stats mean nothing as far a recruiting goes. If school/coach is interested they watch film and if desire is there to see more then they can come and watch live.

Cole Hicks for Cooper only played 2 games last year before he got hurt, but in those 2 games he had 3 Int's.

 

:scared::scared::scared: Nice! Will keep an eye on him.

I find the fact that HHS does not keep defensive stats incredibly interesting. Why would a team choose to keep offensive stats but not defensive? Serious question, with no defensive stats wouldn't that hurt a players recruiting? Before you go off the deep end, I know HHS has had a ton of great defensive players recruited. What I am asking is if you have two kids you are recruiting who are very close in your graded talent wouldn't the one with definitive stats have an upper Hand? I could also see it being an issue in the initial stages of recruiting.

 

HS stats mean zero. They are for dads to get on message boards and brag about there kids and coaches to attempt to bring their program some pub. Dale Mueller didn't care nor need either.

HS stats mean zero. They are for dads to get on message boards and brag about there kids and coaches to attempt to bring their program some pub. Dale Mueller didn't care nor need either.

 

Don't give Dale credit for this. Highlands has not kept defensive stats for 100 years and they are not starting anytime soon.

Does Hendrix play DB?

Sometimes. But they mostly platoon now

amd he is mostly used as

of a kick return and wr than anything else. Cooper has their DB's pretty much set but Mr Sixer may correct me if I'm wrong but I think he is mostly just an offensive player. The injuries last year may have put him on the defensive side some.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.