Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County 2015

Featured Replies

What does Lincoln County need to do to improve in 2015? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know Lincoln County's schedule for next year?

Does anyone know Lincoln County's schedule for next year?

 

Aug 21, 15 Henry County home 6:00 PM PBK Death Valley Bowl

Aug 28, 15 East Jessamine away 7:30 PM

Sep 4, 15 Garrard County home 7:30 PM

Sep 11, 15 Casey County away 7:30 PM

Sep 18, 15 North Laurel away 7:30 PM

Sep 25, 15 Boyle County home 7:30 PM

Oct 9, 15 Pulaski County home 7:30 PM

Oct 16, 15 Southwestern home 7:30 PM

Oct 23, 15 South Laurel away 7:30 PM

Oct 30, 15 Rockcastle County away 7:30 PM

They have a Great Head Football coach. Im not sure the team is great however.

 

I see 3 or 4 wins at most with that schedule

They have a Great Head Football coach. Im not sure the team is great however.

 

I see 3 or 4 wins at most with that schedule

 

who do you see as wins

Henry

East

Casey

Maybe 1 other surprise like North or South

Henry

East

Casey

Maybe 1 other surprise like North or South

 

you dont think you can beat rockcastle?

you dont think you can beat rockcastle?

 

I think BlacknGold is from Boyle, not Lincoln.

I am from Boyle/Danville. I went to both schools for numerous and respect both but No, I think Rockcastle was solid last year and I think that overall Rockcastle is stronger than Lincoln

After looking at the schedule I (like BlacknGold) think Lincoln can win 3 of their first 4. The back end of that schedule will be very tough for them. Do they have any good young kids coming up? Pulaski will be Senior dominated and some other teams in that district will lose some talent along with Garrard so 2016 could be much better for them as long as they have some young guys that can play.

Is Mike Settles still at Lincoln ? Or did they get a new coach....

Is Mike Settles still at Lincoln ? Or did they get a new coach....

 

Travis Leffew is their Head Coach and AD. Settles is now an assistant at Boyle, I believe.

Travis Leffew is their Head Coach and AD. Settles is now an assistant at Boyle, I believe.

 

Correct.

Lincoln should be improved... They get back a pretty good playmaker in the backfield this year. Even though they lost Wilks, it seems like I heard their line was young, last year. Problem for them still seems like getting the school's best athletes to play. Heard their Spring numbers were low, but not sure about that.

Six of those games could go either way. Tough middle stretch. I also heard the numbers were thin. Injuries could end up being an issue.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.