Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Draft

Featured Replies

Steelers hit a home run drafting LB Bud Dupree. I talked to Bud a month ago and told him I hope the Steelers draft him. He is super excited. I look for them to draft corners and safeties the rest of the draft.

  • Author

I hope the Steelers can draft Darby or PJ Williams from FSU.

As a Bengals fan, I hope the torches us for years to come. OLB was an urgent need for them and it was crazy to pass on a guy like Bud.

 

Great pick for the Steelers.

I'm very happy with the selection of Dupree. Really liked him at UK, and I think he'll fit in nicely in Pittsburgh.

Great pick. I bet the Steelers were happy to see him fall into their lap.

He is a fit with what Pittsburgh does. He has size and attitude, the first 2 good things to have. Now, as with any pick going into NFL, especially pass rushers he has to get better and NFL strong. They all do. NFL tackles are really tough. It is a weekly challenge. How he responds to adversity and they all have to is the key.

 

I do believe for him this was a great landing spot. I think he will be good.

I am not as sold on Dupree as most of you.

 

I am not saying it is a bad pick, but I don't think it is a home run either.

  • Author
I am not as sold on Dupree as most of you.

 

I am not saying it is a bad pick, but I don't think it is a home run either.

 

Why not? Dupree is off the charts. He is big, fast and knows how to get after the QB. Plus he will have a great teacher in Joey Porter and James Harrison.

I think I like Senquez at 2 the most so far. I think he was the 3rd best CB in the draft. Hope I'm right

  • Author

They need to get another corner and a safety.

  • Author

Round 1 Bud Dupree Kentucky OLB 6'4 270

Round 2 Senquez Golson Ole Miss. CB 5'9 175

Round 3 Sammie Coates Auburn WR 6'1 212

I have a feeling they'll take an OL in the 4th. Hope they take Ifo

  • Author

4th round CB Doran Grant 5'10 200 Ohio State.

  • Author

Round 5 TE Jeese Jame 6'7 260 Penn State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.