Pittsburgh Steelers 2015 Draft

I wonder what the medical report for IEO had to be if he was still available in the 7th and the Steelers passed on him and the Browns took him. Kinda shocked. And Holliman couldn't tackle Randy Parker. I'd have avoided him but maybe someone can treat him to form tackling 101.

Good draft. That's what winners do.

Went to Turfway on Friday (sporting a black Steelers T-shirt), and it was amusing. First guy walked by, didn't even look my way, but muttered an "eff-you Steelers" that was just audible enough to hear it as he all but sprinted to the pisser.

20 minutes later, another guy did the same thing, and I'm rolling with laughter at that point. Got it again about 10 minutes later, and while I laughed again, I was edgy enough to where I needed no more of that. Next guy was at least getting words from my hogbody. Not gonna lie. I was ready to go full redneck on some Bengals fans at that point if I heard one more. I was at Turfway about a grand total of 75 minutes.

And if you were one of those who offered all those brilliant suggestions, I would also suggest you meet me. You might find I'm a pretty good guy (apologies to Chris Knight for stealing his line).

Even my brother, who is as hardcore a Bengals fan as any of you, can put up with me. And I've been beating on him for decades.

I wonder what the medical report for IEO had to be if he was still available in the 7th and the Steelers passed on him and the Browns took him. Kinda shocked. And Holliman couldn't tackle Randy Parker. I'd have avoided him but maybe someone can treat him to form tackling 101.

He is already down, laying there like a slug. Not Holliman's fault.

I've been a Steeler fan, my whole life, I remember when we draft, Mean Joe, Terry and so on, and we hired Noll as coach. Overall, I'm please, I'd say our draft was B-, not sure why we took the Moates Kid we needed more help on the DB area, good picks but undersized.

As for Dupree, not sure what kind of "D" we will be other than the 3-4 since LeBeau is gone. With LeBeau gone, not sure of the "zone blitzing" we will do. The last couple of OLB we have picked has not done well (Jarvis and Shaziter) so hope Dupree works out better.

Good draft. That's what winners do.

Went to Turfway on Friday (sporting a black Steelers T-shirt), and it was amusing. First guy walked by, didn't even look my way, but muttered an "eff-you Steelers" that was just audible enough to hear it as he all but sprinted to the pisser.

20 minutes later, another guy did the same thing, and I'm rolling with laughter at that point. Got it again about 10 minutes later, and while I laughed again, I was edgy enough to where I needed no more of that. Next guy was at least getting words from my hogbody. Not gonna lie. I was ready to go full redneck on some Bengals fans at that point if I heard one more. I was at Turfway about a grand total of 75 minutes.

It's sad to see people so mean to the disabled.

Edited by 75center

I've been a Steeler fan, my whole life, I remember when we draft, Mean Joe, Terry and so on, and we hired Noll as coach. Overall, I'm please, I'd say our draft was B-, not sure why we took the Moates Kid we needed more help on the DB area, good picks but undersized.

As for Dupree, not sure what kind of "D" we will be other than the 3-4 since LeBeau is gone. With LeBeau gone, not sure of the "zone blitzing" we will do. The last couple of OLB we have picked has not done well (Jarvis and Shaziter) so hope Dupree works out better.

Shazier is an ILB, and Moats was respectable and will hold it down while Dupree is getting his feet wet. It's Jones that is in make or break territory. And I'll say that maybe the surprise of the defensive season may be the Canadian kid Lemon.