Congrats to Paintsville's Kash Daniels on UK offer

stick1

image.jpg 6'3 230 lbs of muscle! Got great feet too! Went to Rivals camp in Charlotte and tore it up. I think finished top 5 of 250 maybe. Great feedback on his ability to cover TE+RB in the passing game. Hoss for a HS QB!!

I think you really have to tip your cap to Coach Chirico too. 3 yrs ago Paintsville had 18 kids and wondered if they could maintain a program. He's built a top 5 team in no time. Mark it down if healthy Kent Phelps will be the next big name to pop out of there! If you're a college coach you better start checking on this kid now. 1,000+ rusher as a Freshman and way better build now.

Joe Chirico was the right guy for the job. His enthusiasm for the game and his upstanding character are the reasons for the 180 at this program. I am thankful to have known Joe for the past 18 years and consider him one of my biggest mentors. I wish him and the Tigers the best of luck going forward. Kash deserves all the praise and accolades that he receives. One of the hardest working and most level headed kids around. Congratulations on the offer, as well as the slew of others. Cherish this moment and when it comes down to signing on the dotted line, do what is best for you both athletically and academically.

From a big fan in Louisville to all the folks over in Eastern KY, thank you for introducing us to Kash over the past year. Big shout out to Kash...well deserved. I hope the Cats and Cards stay in the running for his services. I've had a blast keeping up with Kash over the past several months and know he has made a lot of friends/fans over in Louisville. The kid would be an amazing addition to the UK or UL programs in my opinion. All you folks over in Eastern KY must be very proud. Looking forward to seeing many more big time offers for Mr. Daniel!