Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James Bolden Shows out at Scott Brown Classic

Featured Replies

Played in the West Virginia All Star game over the week end and finished the game with 21 points while also winning the 3 point and slam dunk contest.

  • Author

A few other names from the game:

 

Five players from nationally ranked programs will also represent Crossroads Chevrolet in Huntington Prep’s Jed Wilson, Ted Kapita and RonShad Shabazz, IMG Academy’s David Park and Covington Holmes’ James Bolden.

Played in the West Virginia All Star game over the week end and finished the game with 21 points while also winning the 3 point and slam dunk contest.

 

And UK didn't recruit?

Played in the West Virginia All Star game over the week end and finished the game with 21 points while also winning the 3 point and slam dunk contest.

 

Congratulations Bolden I hope you have a great college career!

And UK didn't recruit?
He's a small 2. Like 5-11. But a heck of a player.

UK#1 Fan You just don't get it do you?

I suspect no one is out working James the past month.

Good lord, let it go.

 

Nope I can't stand the one and dones. I look for Bolden to be a 4 year starter! I hope Bolden schools UK if he ever plays them!

Nope I can't stand the one and dones. I look for Bolden to be a 4 year starter! I hope Bolden schools UK if he ever plays them!

 

You want Tubby back?

 

I don't like the one and dones either but I want the best players at UK. If they are here 1,2,3 or 4 I want the best.

And UK didn't recruit?

 

Maybe Cal didn't think he was good enough to play at UK

Maybe Cal didn't think he was good enough to play at UK

 

I think you're probably right, although, I think he'll end up being better than Hawkins.

Did NKU offer?

 

Hopefully they did and he wisely took what was behind Door #2

I think you're probably right, although, I think he'll end up being better than Hawkins.

 

delete

Edited by Rocky

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.