Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Okafor vs Winslow

Featured Replies

Booker needs to think long and hard about leaving this year.

 

I think Lyles could work himself into a top 3 pick if he were to come back for another year.

Booker needs to think long and hard about leaving this year.

 

He could really improve his draft stock if he does come back, imo.

Booker needs to think long and hard about leaving this year.

 

I agree. I am not as sold as other people are that his game translates to the next level.

Here is an interesting article ranking the top players going into the draft. A certain Duke fan who basically said I was an idiot when I said I would draft Winslow in front of Okafor won't like this.

 

The 30 best NBA Draft prospects of 2015 - SBNation.com

 

I have looked at multiple mock drafts many times throughout the last couple months. That is the lowest I have ever seen Booker listed. I believe you go into the draft if you know you are a first rounder. If not, stay in school. If Booker is dropping out of round 1, I agree with Clyde he needs to think long and hard about what to do.

 

As to Winslow, I take him number one. With the way the game is played today players like Winslow are the ones winning.

I would like to hear the opinion of UKMF and other NBA fans.

  • Author
Booker needs to think long and hard about leaving this year.

I agree, I think he'd be featured more next year and would improve his draft stock if he used another year to work on his game, bit it's hard to tell someone 19 to pass on big money.

 

I look at Booker very similar to Miller when he came out of Florida. Can shoot and play the 2 but not much on defense.

 

As to Winslow, I take him number one. With the way the game is played today players like Winslow are the ones winning.

I would like to hear the opinion of UKMF and other NBA fans.

 

I put him #3 behind Towns and Okafor. Simply put, wings are a lot easier to come by these days than true bigs like Towns and Okafor. I think Winslow is going to be a very good player, but think those two are the more valuable picks based on what they can add to a team in terms of distinct advantages over the rest of the league. JMO.

I put him #3 behind Towns and Okafor. Simply put, wings are a lot easier to come by these days than true bigs like Towns and Okafor. I think Winslow is going to be a very good player, but think those two are the more valuable picks based on what they can add to a team in terms of distinct advantages over the rest of the league. JMO.

 

It's tricky because guys like Towns and Okafor are always in high demand because there are so few of them. They seldom pan out. My desire to (potentially) put Winslow at one more has to do with how the game has evolved.

I'm taking Okafor all day long. I like Winslow, but he has a lot of inconsistencies in his game. For Okafor, it is about getting into better shape. Once he does this, he becomes a top 3 center in the league, IMO.

 

I like Winslow as a piece to a contender, but I build the franchise around Okafor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.